Sunday, 18 February 2018

MUST SEE: Ryan Bang Explained the Reason Why He is Avoiding Anne’s husband Erwan Heussaff



Youtube has assumed control over the world the same number of individuals have hopped in the fleeting trend of vlogging. What once began as a stage for sharing videos is presently a place for alleged Youtubers to share their innovative substance about way of life, travel, fitness and wellness, beauty, gaming, and some more.

Not very long after, the Philippines got the fever. Many were curious and wanted to try the fun life of vlogging: from from small time vloggers to celeb as wells, for example, Solenn Heussaff, Anne Curtis, and Wil Dasovich.



Presently, TV host and comedian Ryan Bang is the new expansion to the long list of Youtubers after beginning his self-titled Youtube channel. In a video clip set up by ABS-CBN, he talked about it with co-hosts Vhong Navarro, Amy Perez, and Anne Curtis amid “Tawag ng Tanghalan” segment of noon-time variety show “It’s Showtime”.

The video started with Anne asking about Ryan’s Youtube channel, with the latter saying he wanted to it to be “real variety”.



When asked what is the particular content of his channel, the comedian said: “Travel… and travel and travel.”

At this point was where Amy chimed in and said that he should’ve asked for tips from Erwan Heussaff, husband of Anne.



Aside from being a restaurateur, the French-Filipino husband is a content creator of “good food, travel, and fitness”. He runs a site called “The Fat Kid Inside” and a more popular self-titled Youtube channel. He’s been on the platform since 2006 and has garnered over 300,000 subscriber with his quality content.

This is where the topic shifted to Ryan’s so few encounters with Erwan.



“Ate Anne, gusto ko talaga makipag-usap sa asawa mo, kaya lang parang wala pa kaming usap na more than one minute.”

Vhong expounded by revealing that Ryan shunned from Erwan every time he crossed paths with him in New Zealand.



“Eto si Ryan nagkwento po ‘yan. Sa New Zealand po, ‘di ba? Nagkikita kami. ‘Pag nakikita niya si Erwan, umiiwas siya.”

He admitted to what Vhong said and explained why he had stayed away from Anne’s husband. Ryan cheered up the audience because of his humor. Here’s how the conversation went:



Ryan: Unang una, ang gwapo niya. Pangalawa, ‘Ryan, how are you?’ Ay, English.”

Vhong: Pero magaling ka raw mag-English dati ah.”

Ryan: Pero hindi ko ma-gets yung accent ng asawa mo, ate Anne.”

Anne: [laughs] Normal lang naman yun. Pero kailangan niyong gumawa ng Youtube collaboration. Aabangan ko yun.

Ryan: Yes, ate Anne.



Aside from Billy Crawford, all of the hosts were present in Anne and Erwan’s wedding in New Zealand last November 12.

Ryan first detailed about his startup channel on September 23 this year in an interview with Push during his appointment as Honorary Ambassador for Gangwon Tourism. Asked what is featured in his vlogs, he answered:



“Yung Youtube show talagang totoong Ryan Bang. Nakikita niyo dun totoong Ryan Bang na parehas, actually, parehas naman. Kasi kung saan saan ako travel lalo na yung unang episode, nag-punta ako sa Korea dahil sa Netflix at pangalawang episode, etong Loving In Tandem, movie namin ni Maymay atpangatlo, punta kami ni Vice sa Korea dahil sa concert. Mga ganun yung mga aabangan niyong episode ko sa Youtube. Every Wednesday 6PM yung upload.”

UPDATING NEWS: Jennica Garcia Ito Na Pala Ang Kanyang Buhay, Mas Pinili Niya Ito Kapalit Ng Kanyang Kasikatan..


Jennica Garcia, daughter of veteran actress Jean Garcia, took a breather from showbiz in 2014 to care for her beautiful baby girl, Athena Mori, with husband, actor Alwyn Uytingco. Since then, she has become a full-time mom to a curious toddler, settling down to a simple life away from the glitz and glamor of showbiz.


Together with Alwyn, Jennica shared her insights and first-hand experience in raising Mori in a play-centered, albeit uncomplicated, environment through her blog, “Kalinga ni Nanay”. And with increasing awareness towards nature-inspired way of raising children, her blog became a Facebook community page under the same name.

Described as a “tribe of Women who thrives in parenting their child the way nature intended,” the page is an avenue for Jennica to share snippets from her daily family life.



Moreover, the young celebrity mom has turned into a parenting coach as well, conducting workshops on potty training, power of play, and healing through storytelling, among others.

She gave birth via normal delivery and nursed Mori throughout the first year, all the while doing everything at home since she and Alwyn didn’t have household help back then.

While she was physically drained from all the work, Jennica revealed that being a hands-on mom allowed her to bond with and learn more about her active daughter.



And with increasing awareness towards nature-inspired way of raising children, her blog became a Facebook community page under the same name.Since Mori was already potty-trained at nine months, Jennica began sharing the secret for doing so with a seminar that encourages early potty training for ready babies.

Jennica also emphasized the need for kids to play outside and get dirty. That’s why as parents, they don’t kick up a fuss whenever Mori gets a scratch or bruise on her.

Jennica recently announced that they will soon be a family of four, since she’s on the family way. Despite being pregnant, Jennica still went to the Mountain Province with her baby in tow by taking a bus with Alwyn. Likewise, she also hiked for about two hours to get to their destination. Amazing!


what can you say about this? share your thoughts!

UPDATNG NEWS: Isang Kasambahay Nag Paalam Na Sa Kanyang Amo Para Umuwi Sa Pilipinas, At Hindi Nila Inaasahan Ang Sunod Na Ng Pangyayari...


When a local story headlines an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW)’s and the story goes viral on social media, it’s almost always a tragic story. Indeed, there are a lot of abusive employers who maltreat and underpay poor OFW’s who have already sacrificed so much just so they can support their families back home. This is why it’s truly refreshing to hear about OFW’s having a good relationship with their employers.


This story of an OFW who is bidding the Middle East goodbye after 33 long years of working as an OFW has gone viral for all the good reasons. It shows a woman obviously loved and treasured by the family for whom she served as a housemaid for the longest time.

Netizen Anthony Enriquez posted the video, which has since garnered over 40,000 shares and reactions. He captioned the video with this:




The video shows a woman OFW, already in a wheelchair, being sent off by her employer-family. The woman and her employers were in tears, obviously in pain for having to depart from each other’s company. Although Overseas Filipino Workers are by name employees, it is unavoidable to form bonds with a family they work close with day in and day out for years. If only all employers of OFW’s were this way.


Netizens were moved by the obviously sweet relationship between the Overseas Filipino Worker and her employers. Still, they were celebrating the fact that the woman, who had spent most her years away from family, is finally headed home.

Watch the tearful airport farewell scene below:



Nagpapaalam na ang isang Filipina OFW sa Middle East na nanilbihan bilang DH sa loob ng 33 na taon . Sya yung nag – alaga sa mga anak at apo ng kanyang amo simula pa ng mga bata sila . Naka wheelchair na po cya . Mabuhay po kayo nay ☺️👌 ..Woman was working as House maid for ( 33 years ) and she took care of them since their childhood and also their children… The farewell in airport

Nagpapaalam na ang isang Filipina OFW sa Middle East na nanilbihan bilang DH sa loob ng 33 na taon . Sya yung nag – alaga sa mga anak at apo ng kanyang amo simula pa ng mga bata sila . Naka wheelchair na po cya . Mabuhay po kayo nay idol ka namin dito


What can you say about this video? Do you know anyone who has also worked or has been working as an Overseas Filipino Worker for more than 30 years? Are they doing well? Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments section below!

UPDATING NEWS: Isang Buntis na 13 Anyos Sinagip Ni Raffy Tulfo Sa Kanyang Boyfriend Na 41 Anyos, Ngunit Ito Nalamang ang Ng Yari..


Raffy Tulfo once again did his job and helped rescued a teen!


Parents are more than willing to do anything and everything for their children. They are known for being the person who’s willing to sacrifice everything for the benefit of their children.

This is the reason why a father named Manuel de Leon sought help from the veteran public service announcer Raffy Tulfo, in hopes of rescuing his 13-year-old daughter from the man who got her pregnant.



In the viral video, Tatay Manuel told Raffy Tulfo that his daughter Angelica does not have a relationship with a 41-year-old man named Wilmer Lacaden. What he’s concerned about is the fact that his daughter is only a minor and at some point, she was abused by her boyfriend who is almost half of his daughter’s age.

Tatay Manuel sought for Raffy Tulfo’s team to rescue his pregnant daughter who’s currently living with the man who got her pregnant in Rosales, Pangasinan.

Raffy Tulfo’s program reached out to Wilmer and he didn’t deny having a relationship with Angelica. He also revealed that he is willing to surrender the child to her parents but it was Angelica who chooses to stay with him.





Raffy Tulfo then instructed his staff to accompany Tatay Manuel at Pangasinan. He further ordered his team not to leave the place until Angelica is with them and Wilmer is sitting behind the bars.

“Kung gusto mo mag-asawa ng bata, asawahin mo batang kambing!” Tulfo told Wilmer over a phone patch.


During the confrontation, Angelica was seen crying, refusing to return to her parents. Parents are more than willing to do anything and everything for their children.What he’s concerned about is the fact that his daughter is only a minor and at some point, she was abused by her boyfriend who is almost half of his daughter’s age.

Things escalated quickly when Tatay Manual forced Angelica to come with them. But then, Angelica turned hysterical. The confrontation led to pulling of shirts and dragging the 41-year-old man.


what can you say about this? are you agree of this? share your thoughts.. Share this to your friend and close friend..

UPDATING NEWS: Marami Ang Natuwa Sa Gurong Ito Dahil Sa Kanyang Ginawa, Ngunit Nagulat Ang Lahat Ng Malaman Kung Sino Siya..


Teachers play a big part in the development of kids and teens – from their knowledge to their discipline. After all, they are considered a student’s second parents. This is why it’s essential that a teacher has a good relationship with his or her students — if possible, it has to be as good as the student’s relationship with the actual parents. A teacher from Manggahan National High School, Karen Grace Atienza seems to be doing just fine in this aspect of being an educator.


Karen Grace Atienza recently became the talk of town after her videos dancing to the “Pasok mga suki” dance craze went viral.

Karen appeared bashful when she appeared in the videos. As her students sang and cheered her on, she became encouraged and did the steps to the dance craze. One of her students, Karl Angelo Cantela, uploaded said videos, and it has trended since. Many netizens commended Karen for being a good sport, and showing she is willing to do what it takes to have a good relationship with her students.



Some netizens pointed out that the name Karen Grace Atienza, and the beautiful face that came with the name, seemed familiar.

Well, this is because Atienza won 2nd runner up in the 2016 Miss Tourism Philippines pageant held at the Newport Performing Arts Theater.

Many netizens’ comments were supportive and praised the teacher’s upbeat attitude. Some said that millennials of this generation have it easy when it comes to their  education. Other said that they hoped all teachers may be open and friendly like Karen, so students feel encouraged to study.



“Kapag teacher ka not all the time ikaw ang lagi magpapagawa ng mga ganyan klaseng mga eksena. Sometimes need mo din ikaw gumawa. Sabi nga sa teaching profession namin, Bago mo ipagawa sa studend make sure na kaya mo din gawin sa sarili mo. Hehe just saying magiging teacher na din po kasi ako #Gradwaiting.”

Here are other comments commending Karen Grace’s attitude in the classroom:


What can you say about viral teacher Karen Grace Atienza? Do you also have cool teachers who are game and friendly to students? Share your best experiences with your coolest teachers in the comments section below!

UPDATING NEWS: Abs-Cbn May Inalok Kay Ryza Cenon Ngunit Ito Nalamang Ang Kanyang Sinabi Na Hindi Inaasahan Ng Mga Netizen..


On her shows, she’s the one who always begs for attention. She also plots numerous evil plans against her rivals. But in real life, Kapuso star Ryza Cenon is adored by many due to her impeccable acting skills. As a matter of fact, she received an offer from her home network’s rival ABS-CBN.


This coming January 24, Ryza Cenon will be on the big screen with movie and stage actor JC Santos for the film “Mr. & Mrs. Cruz” produced by both VIVA and Idea First. In an interview with the Philippine Entertainment Portal (PEP), the Kapuso star revealed that having a movie project has always been one of the reasons why she opted to be an official VIVA Artist.

Although she has starred in a number of indie films, this is the first time she’ll lead in a mainstream movie.

She said, “Sa twelve years ko po ngayon lang ako nakagawa ng pelikula. May pressure for me kasi hindi ko alam kung paano ang mga process. Ngayon naman, natutunan ko na unti-unti.”



She also compared her experience to her most recent film project, saying, “Hindi ko alam kung paano siya i-handle. Kasi, yung Manananggal [sa Unit 23-B], indie siya. Ito kasi, mainstream, lahat makakapanood. So medyo kabado po talaga.”

Apart from that, she’s admitted that she feels pressured with the thought that the director, Sigrid Andrea Bernardo was the one who directed the blockbuster film “Kita Kita.”

Ryza explained, “Ganito pala ang feeling kapag gumagawa ka ng pelikula. Kumbaga, parang sa singer, isa siyang album. Isa siyang album para sa akin.”

But she claimed that working on a TV series is much harder than with films. She said, “Kasi everyday kang puyat. Halos buong araw kang nagta-trabaho. Kasi marami rin script, sunod-sunod. Ang movie, ten days, twelve days, tapos na siya.”



Ryza Cenon didn’t deny that she wanted to finish the “Ika-6 Na Utos” where she stars as the antagonist.

She admitted that she thinks it’s the right time to end the show since most of the viewers are now probably tired watching the afternoon show over and over again. She assumed that the show will air the finale in March this year.

Despite not renewing the contract under GMA Artist Center, Ryza acknowledged that her priority will always be the Kapuso network.


Ryza had this to say when asked if she received an offer from rival network ABS-CBN, “Meron po. Pero siyempre, sinasabi ko nga po, priority ko ang GMA. Kung may ibibigay po ang GMA for me, sila po yung priority ko.”

According to the 30-year-old actress, up to that moment, she hasn’t received any information if she will be given a follow-up project when “Ika-6 Na Utos” finishes. But Ryza said she’s praying to have another project as soon as they reached the finale.


What can you say about Ryza Cenon receiving an offer from rival network ABS-CBN? Share your thoughts and reactions in the comments section below!

UPDATING NEWS: Ito Pala Ang Mga Anak Ni Gary Estrada At Bernadette Allyson, Na Talaga Namang May Mga Taglay Na Kagandahan..


Did you know that actor-politician Gary Estrada has three adorable daughters with his wife, Bernadette Allyson? Recently, pictures of their children have generated quite a bit of buzz online. It’s not hard to fathom why as these three girls are every bit as lovely as their parents.


Ready to meet them? Allow us to introduce Garielle Bernice (Icee), Gariana Beatrice (Gabbi), and Gianna Bettina (Gerri).

Icee is the couple’s eldest. She will turn 16 years old in March. Icee takes after her father and has seemingly mastered the art of posing in front of the camera.



Gabbi is the middle child. She recently turned 11 years old on Nov. 12, 2017.

Gerri is the bunso. She appears to have a future in showbiz as one of her pictures showed her holding a film clapboard with an improvised neon-pink megaphone that said “DIRECTOR.”

According to GMA, Bernadette refers to Gabbi and Gerri as her “living dolls.” Although the two obviously aren’t twins, they sometimes dress identically, which tends to confuse onlookers.

In an interview with Philippine Entertainment Portal, Bernadette shared a little something about Gabbi and Gerri.

“[They] love putting on make-up and shooting videos when they’re playing or when they have the whole afternoon to do nothing!!”

A report by the Philippine Daily Inquirer revealed that Gary and Bernadette’s daughters aren’t just cute, they’re also talented.Icee takes after her father and has seemingly mastered the art of posing in front of the camera.



Bernadette uploaded a video of Gabbi and Gerri singing a rendition of Taylor Swift’s “You Belong With Me.” Gabbi wrote in the caption:pictures of their children have generated quite a bit of buzz online. It’s not hard to fathom why as these three girls are every bit as lovely as their parents.

“Hey guys so today we are gonna do a very special video for my Mom’s Instagram because she’s been telling me that me and my sister Gabbi here.. we are gonna make a special video and we are gonna sing ‘You belong with me” by Taylor Swift.'”

We certainly can’t wait to see what the future holds for Gary Estrada and Bernadette Allyson’s adorable daughters.


What can you say about these three adorable girls? Do you also find them lovely? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!